- Plan, formulate and implement sales strategies to meet Company’s objectives.
- Monitor and analyse sales and marketing trend for local property market.
- Manage overall event activities i.e roadshow, exhibition, etc.
- Plan and review the effectiveness of the marketing communication strategies and sales campaigns by submitting monthly report.
- Ensure high quality of pre and post sales service
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of authorities approval relating to property sales e.g advertising permit, strata title act, housing development act, requirements for sales to foreigner etc.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- At least a Degree or diploma in Marketing, Business Studies, Real Estate, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in property development industry.
- Good interpersonal, leadership skills and pro-active with good working attitude.
- Strong interest to explore, identify and develop new market oppurtunities.
- Strong communication skills in written and oral in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Candidate must be familiar with local property market
- Self motivated, independent, aggressive and result orientated.
- Willing to travel if necessary.
If you think you are the right person, Apply Now.